"These projects allowed me to discern effective coaching practices, the foundation of behavior change, and then understand its relationship to technology and how mobile health can produce greater health outcomes."
Join our Advisory Board
No Salary - Equity only
Wellocity Health is a comprehensive data-driven solution for health coaches. Are you passionate about health technology? Are you interested in telehealth? Coaching? Are you driven? We are looking for a tech-savvy RDN and/or CDE to join our team as an advisor.
Our team has a strong and focused vision we would love to share with the right candidate. We’re looking for a passionate and driven RDN/CDE to help showcase our strengths in empowering both the client and the coach and identify gaps that would prevent us from addressing certain markets.
You’ll be working directly with the CEO and COO. We’re looking for someone who is bold, ambitious, and genuinely excited to build new worlds with us.
Our ideal candidate:
Eager working with an early stage startup
Highly passionate about mHealth and telehealth
Understands the challenges of coaches in private practice
Driven.. Should we say more?
Here are some of the strategic areas where we need your help:
- Customer acquisition: creating a content strategy and blogs to create awareness
- Curriculum: curate the best learning resources to offer prevention and management programs within our apps.
- Mentorship: it's key to success. Help us develop a mentorship program for coaches new to private practice.
- Partnerships: we need these for awareness and to scale. Help us develop a partner program for coaching schools and institutions.
- Support: help shape our online community for coaches and give unsolicited guidance, keep them motivated, and help them navigate the challenges of private practice.
- Platform: we have designed our coaching platform using purpose-built tools, a lot of creativity and input from the coaching community. We will need your expertise to fine-tune our platform to provide the best experience for coaches. Help us make it better!.
Does this sound like you? We would love to talk to you!
Submit a resume
Accepted formats: pdf and Microsoft Word