Set up the Zoom integration
Set up Zoom for Telehealth Sessions. Create Zoom Meetings from your Coach Portal.
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications with consistently high-quality video, even in low-bandwidth environments. Zoom is easy to use and designed for video and audio conferencing and chat. Zoom users can choose to record sessions, collaborate on projects, and share and annotate screens.
This help guide will cover:
- About the Zoom integration
- Scheduling a Session
- Joining a Session
About the integration
Create Zoom meetings for 1:1 and group video sessions for your programs right from your coach portal. A coach can schedule and start a Zoom meeting from the Wellocity coach portal and participants can join the meeting from the Wellocity participant portal.
- A paid Zoom account.
- Accept a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) with Zoom and Enable HIPAA Compliance.
- Zoom licenses available for each coach that will schedule Zoom meetings.
- An Admin on your Wellocity account who can install the Wellocity App for Zoom.
Note: Visit https://zoom.us/healthcare to learn more about how to accept a BAA and enable HIPAA Compliance for your Zoom account.
How to Accept a Zoom BAA
Once you have a Zoom account set up, contact Zoom sales for a BAA and provide your Zoom account number. Zoom will send a BAA via Docusign.
- Zoom is HIPAA compliant
- All communications between Zoom and Wellocity Health as well as Zoom video sessions are encrypted with AES-256 bit encryption
- Zoom video visits launched from Wellocity are dynamic password protected
- All of your account level settings are applicable for your video sessions. That means you can disable recordings, chat, annotations, etc. if needed for security reasons.
- Visit the Direct Landing URL and Sign in to your Wellocity Health account as an administrator.
2. Click the Install button to connect your Zoom account to Wellocity Health.
3. Sign In with your Zoom Admin account Email and Password.
4. Click Authorize to give Wellocity Health access to your Zoom account.
Your Zoom account is now connected to Wellocity Health. The next steps do not require a Zoom Admin and can be performed by an administrator in your Wellocity Health account.
Once Zoom is connected, you can assign Zoom accounts to coaches in your team on Wellocity Health.
- If a coach needs to schedule Zoom meetings but does not have a Zoom account, please create an account for the coach in Zoom and return to this page to assign the Zoom account to the coach.
- If a coach does not require a Zoom account you can ignore the Zoom account assignment for that coach.
Selecting a Timezone
The timezone selected for the program will be used for scheduling sessions, make sure it matches the timezone where you're located.
The Wellocity platform supports the following timezones:
- Pacific Time
- Mountain Time
- Central Time
- Eastern Time
To change the timezone for a program:
- Select Training from the More Menu
- Select Cohort Details from the Table of Contents on the training page
- Follow the instructions in the Cohort Timezone section
Scheduling a Session
To schedule a session:
- Sign in to your Wellocity Health account as a coach.
- Select Sessions from the Menu
- Select Schedule Sessions from the sessions dropdown
- Schedule a session as shown below and click Add Sessions
Starting a Session
To start a session:
- Select View Today’s Sessions from the sessions dropdown to see the session you scheduled.
- Click the Connect button to start the Zoom meeting for the session no sooner than 5 minutes before its scheduled time.
To end the Session Click End in the options at the bottom of the Zoom window. Then Click End Meeting for All.
Joining a Session
- To join a session, Sign In to the Wellocity Health Participant Portal.
- Wait for the Coach to start the Session.
- Click the green Connect button to Join the Zoom Meeting for the session
To leave the session click Leave in the options at the bottom of the Zoom window.
In order to uninstall Zoom, complete the following steps:
- Notify Wellocity Support, stating that you will be uninstalling Zoom.
- Log in to your Zoom account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Click Manage, then Installed Apps or search for the Wellocity Health
- Click the Wellocity Health
- Click Uninstall.